It‘s about YOU!
YOUR ideas, YOUR inventions which have to be protected enforceably. And it’s about OUR trustworthy cooperation.
Winter, Brandl – Partnerschaft mbB is one of Germany’s major patent and law firms. We are working for you to secure intellectual property protection all over the world. We always think with an eye on products and markets and beyond purely legal terms: from selecting and designing the appropriate property right to the filing of a custom-tailored application.
We will advise you in any field of industrial property law and in any technical field.
When applying, defending and asserting your property rights we will represent you before the authorities in charge in Germany and the European institutions. You will profit internationally from our world-wide network of competent and experienced foreign colleagues.
Our Company Brochure
You can download our new company brochure here.
Our firm was founded in 1974 and, after continuous expansion, merged with the renowned Munich patent firm Weinhold & Partners in 1997. Meanwhile we have been operating under the name of Winter, Brandl – Partnerschaft mbB. Having our offices in Munich and Freising we are in immediate vicinity to the European Patent Office and to the German Patent and Trademark Office.
After more than four decades of successful work we, being one of Germany’s major patent and law firms, attend to clients of any size and from all economic sectors across the globe. Persistent development and solidification of our departments guarantee your contact partners to be experts even in novel technical areas. We are entrusted with teaching assignments at universities and regularly hold seminars and lectures on intellectual property law. We thereby enjoy solid reputation not only in business circles.
No matter how different the various sectors and competitive situations, they all have one thing in common: they are sustained by good ideas. And they need a good attorney. For example, when competition threatens success of your product. Or, for finding support for your interests and strategic aims also in those very markets that are unfamiliar to you.
We therefore make it a rule to think, advise and act not only in purely legal terms, but also with an eye to products and markets: from selecting and designing the appropriate protective right for your idea to the filing of a custom-tailored application – always with the aim of obtaining optimum protection for your intellectual property at reasonable costs, and asserting your rights in a case of conflict. We offer you service options beyond legal counseling, such as translations, searches, and monitoring of protective rights. A network of colleagues all over the world puts us in a position where we can effectively and promptly represent your interests beyond national borders.
A central aspect of our work in each case is close co-operation and an intensive, confidential dialog with you. Moreover, we have regularly been organizing training courses, workshops and information events for keeping you up-to-date and being in close exchange with you.
If you would like to know how we can help you in a specific single case by giving optimum protection to ideas: Call us and ask for our personal and individual advice.
Our attorneys are the members of numerous national and international associations
- ACPPA – All China Patent Agent Association (Chinesische Patentanwaltskammer)
- AIPPI – International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
- AlPLA- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Bayerischer Patentanwaltsverein e. V.
- Bundesverband Deutscher Patentanwälte e. V.
- Chinesische Handelskammer in Deutschland (CHKD)
- EPI – Institut der beim Europäischen Patentamt zugelassenen Vertreter
- FICPI – International Federation of Industrial Property Attorneys
- Förderverein für Freundschaft zwischen Bayern und Shandong (FFBS)
- Französischer Wirtschaftsclub in Bayern e. V.
- GRUR – Deutsche Vereinigung für gewerblichen Rechtsschutz und Urheberrecht e.V.
- INTA – International Trademark Association
- JIPA – Japan IP Association
- JPAA – Japan Patent Attorneys Association
- LES – Licensing Executives Society Inc, Deutschland und USA/Canada
- MARQUES – The Association of European Trade Mark Owners
- Patentkreis (Patentrechtliche Arbeitskreise)
- Union-IP of European Practitioners in Intellectual Property/Union Europäischer Berater für geistiges Eigentum
- VPP – Vereinigung von Fachleuten des Gewerblichen Rechtsschutzes
Contact us – fast and without obligation: