lies in international patent practice, including application, prosecution, opposition, appeal, litigation, and free to operate in variety of countries.
are global companies in the variety of technical fields.
In my spare time
I like to exercise, cook, and play with my kids.
My training in short
- Studies of engineering at Saitama University in Japan
- Master of laws program in Intellectual Property and Competition Law (LL.M.), at Munich Intellectual Property Law Center in the Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition in Munich
- Professional experience as a systems engineer at a system integrator in Japan
- Professional experience as a patent attorney at a law firm in Japan
- Training at Siemens Technology Accelerator GmbH in Munich
- Training at One Legal LLC in Singapore
- I have been working in the field of intellectual property law since 2006.