is on infringement disputes in the fields of trademark law, patent law, utility model law and design law, contract law in these areas as well as filing strategies for German, European and international intellectual property rights.
are domestic and foreign companies, in particular from the fields of vehicle technology, the consumer goods industry and the pharmaceutical industry as well as start-up companies from various sectors.
In my spare time
I ski, travel the world and cook with pleasure.
My training in short
- Studies in law at the University of Freiburg and the University of Münster.
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt.
- LL.M. in International Studies in Intellectual Property Law at the University of Dresden and the Queen Mary University of London (United Kingdom).
- Lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences Fresenius in Munich.
- I have been working in the field of intellectual property law since 2012.
We always advise you personally and individually.
Contact us - fast and without obligation: