Dr. Jürgen Kaiser
- Patent Attorney
- European Patent and Trademark Attorney
My focusis patent grant and opposition procedures, nullity procedures and patent infringement litigation in the fields of chemistry and biotechnology, as well as trademark registration procedures and trademark litigation.
My clientsare active in the fields of classical and technical chemistry, medical and clinical chemistry, pharmacy, biotechnology, bioinformatics, medical engineering, and diagnostics. Special fields are the production of insulating materials and artificial resins, chemical separation methods and surface refinement, radionuclides, radio pharmaceuticals and radio diagnostics, micro arrays, genomics, metabolomics and proteomics, pacemakers, endoscopes, and microscopes.
In my spare timeI go diving and am fond of underwater photography and traditional archery.
My training in short
- Studies of chemistry at University of Bonn and Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich with emphasis on biochemistry, pharmacology, and computer-aided pharmacokinetics.
- Graduation at the Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry, Martinsried, Department of Virus Research.
- Doctoral thesis at the Institute of Physiology, Physiological Chemistry, and Nutrition Physiology of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine of the Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy at Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich.
- I have been working in the field of intellectual property law since 1988.
fax +49 8161 930-100, or by mail to Jürgen Kaiser