Dr. Christoph Klöckner
- Patent Attorney
- European Patent and Trademark Attorney
My Focusis on patent prosecution, opposition and appeal proceedings in the fields of chemistry and biotechnology, as well as professional counseling and conception of international patenting strategies for start up companies active in the biotechnology industry to established corporations in the field of industrial chemistry.
My clientsare active in the fields of biochemistry, biotechnology and molecular biology, life sciences, pharmacy, oncology, medical devices, traditional organic and inorganic chemistry, polymer chemistry, pharmaceutical chemistry, technical chemistry, process engineering, electrochemistry, natural substances, household products, food/feed products and material sciences.
In my spare timeI go running, love to travel the world and acquire new languages.
My training in short
- Studies of molecular cell biology at Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich with emphasis on biochemistry, immunology and human genetics.
- Degree thesis in the Department of Cellular Biochemistry at the Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry, Martinsried in the group of Leibniz laureate Professor F.-U- Hartl.
- Doctoral thesis at the Biochemistry Center Heidelberg in the group of Leibniz laureate Professor E. Hurt.
- I have been working in the field of intellectual property law since 2010.
You may reach me under phone +49 8161 930-322,
fax +49 8161 930-100, or by mail to Dr.Christoph Klöckner